Sylvania Reflections

Larry's Opinions and Items Of Interest From Penn's Woods

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Scott Township Web Site

I've been working on a web site for my township. It's an effort to document stuff I've discovered and get it available for others to reference. I've told the Secretary/Treasurer what I'm doing, but she hasn't yet brought it up to the supervisors. She's not too sure they'll be receptive to it.

So at this time, I'm calling it the "Scott Township Unofficial Web Site". Maybe forever.

It's still a work in progress, but I've gone live with it. Access it at scott.lm00.com.

I put a link to it from my own web site, so the search engines should soon be discovering it. Yahoo seems to have the most active web crawlers, so they will most likely be the first to show it in their searches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home