Sylvania Reflections

Larry's Opinions and Items Of Interest From Penn's Woods

Monday, May 08, 2006

Iron Bridge Restaurant

A word of warning about the Iron Bridge Restaurant on Route 19 in Mercer County, Pennsylvania, run by the Springfield Group. Don't believe their menu. On Sunday May 7, I ordered Chicken Scampi Pasta. The dish I received only had chicken and pasta in it. When we asked about the dish, it was first denied that there is such a thing as a scampi, then that it was "land scampis". Whoa.

Obviously an error, or maybe they ran out of scampis, but I really think I should have gotten the truth about it. At best, they certainly need to train their help better.

Here's the wikipedia definition of scampi. Maybe I should refer this to the Springfield Restaurant Group. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home